Less than an hour's drive from Santiago you can enjoy one of the best preserved nature surroundings in the Metropolitan Region
If you like trekking in the hills, enjoying magnificent views of vineyards, forests and rivers, and want to taste an excellent organic wine in a historic winery, this is the perfect plan for you!
The Hills of Naltahua are located in the Cordón de Cantillana, identified as a number one priority place for biodiversity preservation in the Metropolitan Region.
We will take a four-hour walk through the most pristine and magical places of Naltahua. Places that you can only visit on a single excursion if they are shown to you by an expert local guide. You will uncover the richness of its flora and discover its surprising fauna such us the condor, the Chilean iguana, the red fox, the puma or the Valeria grumbler lizard.
After enjoying the trek we will delight you with a country roast or "asado" and will have a wine tasting in a well-known wine cellar.
Once inside Miraflores Orgánico vineyard, your guide will explain you the facts that make this historic winery so interesting. Its past, some Chilean traditions, and our present state. Through the tour, you can walk in between the grape vines, the old estate house and the cellar, so you can immerse yourself in the organic wine agriculture.
At the organic vineyard, we will tell you about its development, how it evolves and the technology behind that finally make Miraflores organic wine so excellent. Natural cultivation of the grape vines, with minimal human intervention, results in healthy and mature grapes, a high quality raw material for Miraflores line of organic wines. While walking inside our cellar, you will also be able to see some machines that where used in the wine making process in the winery´s early years and taste our Cabernet Sauvignon wine.
1 Person $790 USD (Per person)
2 People $483 USD (Per person)
3 People $400 USD (Per person)
4 People $365 USD (Per person)
5 People $333 USD (Per person)
From 6 people $326 USD (Per person)
The tour includes:
- Destination expert local guide
- Transportation by car or van Country
- Breakfast in an orchard or a horse breeding farm
- A four-hour trek along the prettiest and most magical places of Naltahua
- Tour in an Organic winery and a wine tasting
- Country roast
- Don't miss this experience!
- 09:15 h Pick up at the hotel or any other place in Santiago de Chile
- 10:00 h Arrival to Isla De Maipo. Breakfast in the horse breeder farm next to the river. Brief historical and cultural description of the destination. Coffee, tea, toasts, cheese and a traditional Isla de Maipo cake.
- 10.45 h Trekking in Naltahua hills.
- 13:15 h Country grill. Chilean salad, cheese, sausages, pork, beef, chicken, cake and wine reserva from Santa Ema (Maipo Valley)
- 15:30 h Visit to Miraflores winery and a tasting
- 18:00 h Back to Santiago
- 19:00 h Drop off at the hotel